- The Website Administrator administers website users’ personal data.
- The Website Administrator collects and computerizes information enclosed in system logs (such as IP addresses and names of domains, from which a connection to TALENTSREVIEW.COM has been established, information about user’s Internet browser, the time of establishing a connection to TALENTSREVIEW.COM) for auxiliary purposes related to administering and improving website activity. Information collected that way is stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used for administering TALENTSREVIEW.COM and is not used to identify website users. For the purpose of improving the usage of the website Cookies are enabled.
- By creating an account on TALENTSREVIEW.COM users agree to the Website Administrator collecting and computerizing their personal data. Giving personal data by users is voluntary, however, necessary for providing the service properly.
- Collected data are protected in accordance with the Polish Data Protection Act (Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych).
- Users have the right to view their personal data stored on the website, as well as to change or delete them. A demand to delete personal data is equivalent to requesting the deletion of the entire account and its content from TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- When creating an account on TALENTSREVIEW.COM users decide, which personal data will be visible to other users. Users can modify personal privacy settings at any time. The above does not apply to the name of the account, which will always be visible to other users.
- Registering on the website constitutes an agreement to receive to a given e-mail address messages with information about news and details related to the website activity, newsletters, as well as commercial or promotional information and commercial offers.
- TALENTSREVIEW.COM may contain links to other websites. The Website Administrator is not responsible for the Privacy Policies being in force on these websites.