project lead: 76sg.pl
powered by: wave460.net
Terms and Conditions of TALENTSREVIEW.COM website
- TALENTSREVIEW.COM website is operated and provided by "Karolina Czarnota, Ul. Meksykanska 8 m 147, Warszawa oraz Monika Kaminska, ul. Slominskiego 7 m 135, Warszawa" (hereinafter called “the Website Administrator”).
- TALENTSREVIEW.COM was created for professionals in the advertising industry and related business sectors, and is directed mainly to copywriters, art directors, graphic designers, creative departments, advertising agencies, artists and external vendors (directors, photographers, illustrators, producers, production studios, animation studios etc.).
- The goal of TALENTSREVIEW.COM is to create an on-line meeting space facilitating:
- introduction to works of the most innovative members of the industry;
- online search for talented people for the purpose of possible cooperation;
- exchange of views, opinions and comments about published works;
- introduction of current trends in the advertising industry;
- search for information about important/interesting events (exhibitions, contests etc.).
- TALENTSREVIEW.COM gives the opportunity to all talented people from the advertising industry and related branches to create their own free of charge portfolio within TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- According to herein stated Terms and Conditions:
- a “website user” is every person visiting TALENTSREVIEW.COM;
- a “registered user” is a website user, who registered and created an account on TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- Only registered users have the right to create their own portfolio within TALENTSREVIEW.COM, as well as to post comments and opinions about other users’ works, communicate with other users by sending/receiving messages on TALENTSREVIEW.COM and post offers of cooperation. Registration on TALENTSREVIEW.COM is completed by filling in the registration form (correct personal data required) and is equivalent to agreeing to personal data processing. Registered users are obliged to immediately update their personal data in case of any changes.
- Registered users are obliged to use their own account, especially in case of presented works and posted messages, comments or views, in accordance with the purpose and content of TALENTSREVIEW.COM, provisions of herein stated Terms and Conditions, generally binding regulations of Polish law, generally accepted standards of community life and generally accepted practice. It is forbidden to publish any contents (also by including links to other websites), which could be found harmful, violating personal interests or inciting to any illegal acts, on TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- In case of giving false personal data or not updating them, the Website Administrator has the right to delete a registered user’s account.
- The Website Administrator has the right to require a registered user to supplement or to specify personal data - under the penalty of suspending or deleting his/her account from TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- A registered user has a right to present works being part of his/her professional and artistic output - creating his/her own portfolio on TALENTSREVIEW.COM – as long as the presented work:
a) is his/her authorship or co-authorship, and its publication on TALENTSREVIEW.COM does not encroach third parties rights.
b) in case of a collective work, the other co-authors or other subjects entitled to copyright will be stated in the description of the work;
c) was not created in violation of the law or its content does not violate the law;
d) is characterized with features complying with the purpose of creating and the content of TALENTSREVIEW.COM, defined in articles 3 and 4 of herein stated Terms and Conditions.
- The Website Administrator has a right to require a registered user to supplement or specify data regarding the work presented by him/her, as well as to provide an explanation in case of any questions or claims of third parties connected to the presented work, under the penalty of suspending or deleting his/her account on TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- In case a third party asserts a claim that his/her rights have been violated by the publication of materials by a registered user on TALENTSREVIEW.COM, the registered user will be responsible for any litigation and all costs associated with it including litigation expenses, attorneys fees, court costs, fines, judgments and settlement payments. The Website Administrator will immediately notify the registered user about asserting above mentioned claims, leaving him/her the decision whether to hire an attorney to represent him/her in court.
- Registration and creating an account on TALENTSREVIEW.COM constitutes acceptance of the fact, that presented works will be accessible in the the Internet by an unlimited number of users and might be judged – both positively and negatively – by other registered users by publishing comments.
- The Website Administrator can ban or delete, without prior warning, any kind of content placed on TALENTSREVIEW.COM which violates the herein stated Terms and Conditions, generally binding regulations of Polish law, generally accepted standards of community life and generally accepted practice, or which is incompatible with the purpose and the profile of TALENTSREVIEW.COM. For the same reasons the Website Administrator can ban or delete the registered user’s account. There is no right to appeal against the decision to delete content, to ban or delete an account.
- Website users are obliged to use works presented on the website only within the scope of the purpose and content of the website, defined in articles 3 and 4 of herein stated Terms and Conditions, in a way which does not violate the rights of entitled parties.
- The Website Administrator does not take responsibility for:
a) any disturbances in the operation of TALENTSREVIEW.COM caused by force majeure or technical failures, as well as for the results of illegal third party interference;
b) violating the rights of website users or third parties by other website users;
c) forbidden usage of works presented on TALENTSREVIEW.COM by third parties;
d) the content of other websites, which registered users posted links to on TALENTSREVIEW.COM;
e) other results of using TALENTSREVIEW.COM in a way contrary to herein stated Terms and Conditions.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to:
a) temporarily suspend activity of TALENTSREVIEW.COM;
b) shut down the website and delete its content.
- The herein stated Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time. Website users will be informed about the changes by a proper post on the main page of TALENTSREVIEW.COM. All changes of herein stated Terms and Conditions will bind website users at the time of posting them. Accessing herein stated Terms and Conditions is possible through a proper link from every page of TALENTSREVIEW.COM.
- All notifications concerning the activity of TALENTSREVIEW.COM should be directed to the Website Administrator’s e-mail address: email@example.com. All correspondence from registered users must be sent from the e-mail address associated with the user’s account on the website.